June 5, 2014
Keep Calm and Carry On Mommy Classes
Sometimes, “Keep Calm and Carry On” doesn’t cut it when it comes to caring for young children. Take a time out – for yourself – and meet up with other moms to learn, discuss and share parenting tips and sanity savers.
Saturday, June 28, 10am-Noon
- Time Management Tips for Moms who work outside the home/at home
- Adventures in Feeding: starting off, breastfeeding, first foods, traveling and restaurants
- The Money Pit: keeping calm with your cash for kids parties, equipment & summer fun
July 12, 10am-Noon
- Maintaining Your Marriage: what changes after the stork arrives?
- Healthy Body Image: what changes after the stork arrives?
- Clothing and Equipment Swap: bring 3 items to trade, walk away with new (to you) stuff!
*Childcare provided; donations for children’s ministry approved workers will be gratefully accepted!
For more information contact Pat Brush at 954-602-5416